SportsFormulator uses our proprietary formulator to provide data driven NHL predictions for every game on the board. We’ve crunched the numbers, analyzed the data and forecasted every game in the NHL tonight so you don’t have to do anything but bet and win.
NHL Overview – January 9, 2019
- 3 games on the ice tonight in the NHL
- The Nashville Predators have the highest predicted win probability tonight
- Flames vs. Avalanche is the closest prediction tonight
- Flames vs. Avalanche is the highest predicted total of the night
- Blackhawks vs. Predators is the lowest predicted total of the night
- The predicted Grand Salami is 19.8 total goals scored tonight
- The Chicago Blackhawks are predicted to score the fewest goals tonight
- The Colorado Avalanche are predicted to score the most goals tonight
- 2 road teams win today
Tonight’s NHL Schedule
This is the line-up for tonight’s hockey:
- Anaheim Ducks vs. Ottawa Senators
- Calgary Flames vs. Colorado Avalanche
- Chicago Blackhawks vs. Nashville Predators
SportsFormulator provides NHL predicted scores using our proprietary formulator for each NHL game tonight January 9, 2019. Our data driven NHL predictions giving you a predicted win percentage and score. Use our NHL predictions to win your NHL bets tonight whether you are betting the NHL money line or total number of goals scored.
NHL Predictions – January 9, 2019:
|TEAM||WIN %||SCORE||VEGAS ODDS|
Sign up for Free NHL picks, predictions and more by email or text from SportsFormulator
Need winners? Get tonight’s best bets in the Pick Shop!