SportsFormulator uses our proprietary formulator to provide data driven NHL playoff predictions for every game on the board. We’ve crunched the numbers, analyzed the data and forecasted every game in the NHL Playoffs tonight so you don’t have to do anything but bet and win.
We’re in the second round of the 2019 Stanley Cup Playoffs!
NHL Playoffs Overview – May 1, 2019
- Two games on the ice tonight in the NHL
- In Carolina, the Hurricanes are riding a playoff winning streak and took both games at the Islanders. Can they go up 3-0 tonight or will the New York Islanders get back in the series trailing 2-1?
- The Stars host the Blues in a big game 4. A loss in Dallas, sends the Stars to St. Louis facing elimination. A win tonight over the Blues gives Dallas a tied series headed to game 5.
Tonight’s NHL Playoffs Schedule
This is the line-up for tonight’s hockey:
- New York Islanders at Carolina Hurricanes
- St. Louis Blues at Dallas Stars
SportsFormulator provides NHL predicted scores using our proprietary formulator for each NHL playoff game tonight May 1, 2019. Our data driven NHL predictions giving you a predicted win percentage and score. Use our NHL predictions to win your NHL bets tonight whether you are betting the NHL money line or total number of goals scored.
NHL Playoff Predictions – May 1, 2019:
|TEAM||WIN %||SCORE||VEGAS ODDS|
|New York Islanders||56%||3||Bet|
|St. Louis Blues||56%||3||Bet|
Sign up for Free NHL picks, predictions and more by email or text from SportsFormulator
Need winners? Get tonight’s best bets in the Pick Shop!
Let’s win betting hockey tonight with data driven NHL Playoff predictions! Bet NHL now! Check back daily to get our NHL predictions all season long as we predicted every game through the Stanley Cup Finals.