SportsFormulator uses our proprietary formulator to provide data driven NHL playoff predictions for every game on the board. We’ve crunched the numbers, analyzed the data and forecasted every game in the NHL Playoffs tonight so you don’t have to do anything but bet and win.
We’re in the second round of the 2019 Stanley Cup Playoffs!
NHL Playoffs Overview – May 2, 2019
- Two game 4’s on the ice tonight in the NHL Playoffs
- In Columbus, the Blue Jackets lead the Bruins 2-1 in the series. Boston won game won but Columbus has won the last 2 games. Can CBJ send Boston home on the verge of elimination or will the Bruins even the series at 2 with a game 4 win?
- Colorado hosts San Jose trying to even their second round series at 2 games a piece. The Sharks won games 1 and 3 with Colorado taking game 2. Is it Colorado’s turn to win again in game 4?
Tonight’s NHL Playoffs Schedule
This is the line-up for tonight’s hockey:
- Boston Bruins at Columbus Blue Jackets
- San Jose Sharks at Colorado Avalanche
SportsFormulator provides NHL predicted scores using our proprietary formulator for each NHL playoff game tonight May 2, 2019. Our data driven NHL predictions giving you a predicted win percentage and score. Use our NHL predictions to win your NHL bets tonight whether you are betting the NHL money line or total number of goals scored.
NHL Playoff Predictions – May 2, 2019:
Game 4 – Blue Jackets vs. Bruins
|Columbus Blue Jackets
Game 4 – Avalanche vs. Sharks
|San Jose Sharks
Sign up for Free NHL picks, predictions and more by email or text from SportsFormulator
Need winners? Get tonight’s best bets in the Pick Shop!
Let’s win betting hockey tonight with data driven NHL Playoff predictions! Bet NHL now! Check back daily to get our NHL predictions all season long as we predicted every game through the Stanley Cup Finals.