SportsFormulator uses our proprietary formulator to provide data driven NHL predictions for every game on the board.
We’ve crunched the numbers, analyzed the data and forecasted every game in the NHL tonight so you don’t have to do anything but bet and win.
If you need predicted NHL scores for tonight, we have them for every game.
NHL Preview – November 14, 2019
- 8 games on the ice tonight in the NHL
- The Tampa Bay Lightning have the highest predicted win probability tonight
- Panthers vs. Jets is the closest prediction tonight
- Lightning vs. Rangers is the highest predicted total of the night
- Wild vs. Coyotes is the lowest predicted total of the night
- The predicted Grand Salami is 47.6 total goals scored tonight
- The New York Rangers are predicted to score the fewest goals tonight
- The Tampa Bay Lightning are predicted to score the most goals tonight
Sign up for Free NHL picks, predictions and more by email or text from SportsFormulator
Tonight’s NHL Schedule
This is the line-up for tonight’s hockey:
|San Jose Sharks||at||Anaheim Ducks|
|Carolina Hurricanes||at||Buffalo Sabres|
|Colorado Avalanche||at||Edmonton Oilers|
|Winnipeg Jets||at||Florida Panthers|
|Detroit Red Wings||at||Los Angeles Kings|
|Arizona Coyotes||at||Minnesota Wild|
|New York Rangers||at||Tampa Bay Lightning|
|Dallas Stars||at||Vancouver Canucks|
SportsFormulator provides predicted NHL scores using our proprietary formula for each NHL game tonight November 14, 2019.
Our data driven NHL predictions giving you a predicted win percentage and score. Use our NHL predictions to win your NHL bets tonight whether you are betting the NHL money line, Over/Under or Grand Salami.
NHL Predictions – November 14, 2019:
|TEAM||WIN %||SCORE||VEGAS ODDS|
|San Jose Sharks||63%||4||Bet|
|Detroit Red Wings||54%||4||Bet|
|Los Angeles Kings||46%||3||NHL|
|New York Rangers||20%||2||Bet|
|Tampa Bay Lightning||80%||4||NHL|
Need winners? Get tonight’s best bets in the Pick Shop!
Let’s win betting hockey tonight with data driven NHL predictions!
Check back daily to get our NHL predictions all season long as we predict every NHL game through the Stanley Cup Finals.