SportsFormulator uses our proprietary formulator to provide data driven NHL predictions for every game on the board.
We’ve crunched the numbers, analyzed the data and forecasted every game in the NHL tonight so you don’t have to do anything but bet and win.
If you need predicted NHL scores for tonight, we have them for every game.
NHL Preview – November 22, 2019
- 2 games on the ice tonight in the NHL
- The Pittsburgh Penguins have the highest predicted win probability tonight
- Senators vs. Rangers is the closest prediction tonight
- Penguins vs. Devils are predicted to score 6.4 goals
- Senators vs. Rangers are predicted to score 6.2 goals
- The predicted Grand Salami is 12.6 total goals scored tonight
- The New Jersey Devils are predicted to score the fewest goals tonight
- The Pittsburgh Penguins are predicted to score the most goals tonight
Sign up for Free NHL picks, predictions and more by email or text from SportsFormulator
Tonight’s NHL Schedule
This is the line-up for tonight’s hockey:
|New York Rangers||at||Ottawa Senators|
|New Jersey Devils||at||Pittsburgh Penguins|
SportsFormulator provides predicted NHL scores using our proprietary formula for each NHL game tonight November 22, 2019.
Our data driven NHL predictions giving you a predicted win percentage and score. Use our NHL predictions to win your NHL bets tonight whether you are betting the NHL money line, Over/Under or Grand Salami.
NHL Predictions – November 22, 2019:
|TEAM||WIN %||SCORE||VEGAS ODDS|
|New York Rangers||43%||3||Bet|
|New Jersey Devils||36%||3||Bet|
Need winners? Get tonight’s best bets in the Pick Shop!
Let’s win betting hockey tonight with data driven NHL predictions!
Check back daily to get our NHL predictions all season long as we predict every NHL game through the Stanley Cup Finals.