SportsFormulator uses our proprietary formulator to provide data driven NHL predictions for every game tonight. We’ve crunched the numbers, analyzed the data and forecasted every game in the NHL tonight so you don’t have to do anything but bet and win.
NHL Overview – November 7, 2018
- 3 games on the ice tonight in the NHL!
- The Washington Capitals have the highest predicted win probability tonight
- Colorado Avalanche vs. Nashville Predators are the closest prediction and highest predicted total tonight
- Anaheim Ducks vs. Calgary Flames are predicted to score the fewest goals tonight
- The predicted Grand Salami is 17.2 total goals scored tonight
- All home teams win tonight
We provide data driven NHL predicted scores using our proprietary formulator for each NHL game tonight November 7, 2018 giving you a predicted win percentage and score. So use our NHL predictions to win your NHL bets tonight whether you are betting the winner or total number of goals scored.
Get our data driven NHL predictions for all of tonight’s games including:
- Calgary Flames at Anaheim Ducks
- Nashville Predators at Colorado Avalanche
- Pittsburgh Penguins at Washington Capitals
Get Free NHL picks, predictions and more by email or text from SportsFormulator
NHL Predictions for November 7, 2018:
|TEAM||WIN %||SCORE||VEGAS ODDS|
|Anaheim Ducks||53%||4||NHL Now|
|Colorado Avalanche||50%||4||NHL Now|
|Washington Capitals||60%||4||NHL Now|