SportsFormulator uses our proprietary formulator to provide data driven NHL predictions for every game on the board.
We’ve crunched the numbers, analyzed the data and forecasted every game in the NHL tonight so you don’t have to do anything but bet and win.
If you need predicted NHL scores for tonight, we have them for every game.
NHL Preview – November 8, 2019
- 4 games on the ice tonight in the NHL
- The Tampa Bay Lightning have the highest predicted win probability tonight
- Oilers vs. Devils is the closest prediction tonight
- Sabres vs. Lightning is the highest predicted total of the night
- Red Wings vs. Bruins is the lowest predicted total of the night
- The predicted Grand Salami is 24.4 total goals scored tonight
- The Buffalo Sabres are predicted to score the fewest goals tonight
- The Tampa Bay Lightning are predicted to score the most goals tonight
Sign up for Free NHL picks, predictions and more by email or text from SportsFormulator
Tonight’s NHL Schedule
This is the line-up for tonight’s hockey:
|Tampa Bay Lightning||at||Buffalo Sabres|
|Boston Bruins||at||Detroit Red Wings|
|New Jersey Devils||at||Edmonton Oilers|
|Vancouver Canucks||at||Winnipeg Jets|
SportsFormulator provides predicted NHL scores using our proprietary formula for each NHL game tonight November 8, 2019.
Our data driven NHL predictions giving you a predicted win percentage and score. Use our NHL predictions to win your NHL bets tonight whether you are betting the NHL money line, Over/Under or Grand Salami.
NHL Predictions – November 8, 2019:
|TEAM||WIN %||SCORE||VEGAS ODDS|
|Tampa Bay Lightning||77%||4||Bet|
|Detroit Red Wings||34%||2||NHL|
|New Jersey Devils||42%||3||Bet|
Need winners? Get tonight’s best bets in the Pick Shop!
Let’s win betting hockey tonight with data driven NHL predictions!
Check back daily to get our NHL predictions all season long as we predict every NHL game through the Stanley Cup Finals.