NHL Overview – October 16, 2018
- It’s opening night in the NHL!
- Vegas Golden Kngihts have the highest predicted win probability tonight
- Stars at Devils is closest predicted game of the season so far!
- Hurricanes/Lightning is highest predicted game
- Grand Salami is 47.4 goals
Get our data driven NHL predictions for all of tonight’s games including:
- Arizona Coyotes at Minnesota Wild
- Dallas Stars at New Jersey Devils
- Colorado Avalanche at New York Rangers
- Florida Panthers at Philadelphia Flyers
- Vancouver Canucks at Pittsburgh Penguins
- Carolina Hurricanes at Tampa Bay Lightning
- Buffalo Sabres at Vegas Golden Knights
- Edmonton Oilers at Winnipeg Jets
We use our proprietary formula to predict the outcome of every NHL game all season including a predicted score and win probability for each team.
Get Free NHL picks, predictions and more by email or text from SportsFormulator
NHL Predictions for October 16, 2018:
|TEAM||WIN %||SCORE||VEGAS ODDS|
|Minnesota Wild||63%||4||NHL NOW|
|New Jersey Devils||50%||3||NHL NOW|
|New York Rangers||51%||3||NHL NOW|
|Philadelphia Flyers||50%||3||NHL NOW|
|Pittsburgh Penguins||59%||3||NHL NOW|
|Tampa Bay Lightning||54%||3||NHL NOW|
|Vegas Golden Knights||63%||4||NHL NOW|
|Winnipeg Jets||60%||4||NHL NOW|
Check back daily to get our NHL predictions all season long.