SportsFormulator uses our proprietary formulator to provide data driven NHL predictions for every game on the board.
We’ve crunched the numbers, analyzed the data and forecasted every game in the NHL tonight so you don’t have to do anything but bet and win.
If you need predicted NHL scores for tonight, we have them for every game.
NHL Preview – October 20, 2019
- 5 games on the ice tonight in the NHL
- The Calgary Flames have the highest predicted win probability tonight
- Rangers vs. Canucks is the closest prediction tonight
- Blackhawks vs. Capitals is the highest predicted total of the night
- Ducks vs. Flames is the lowest predicted total of the night
- The predicted Grand Salami is 29.5 total goals scored tonight
- The Anaheim Ducks are predicted to score the fewest goals tonight
- The Washington Capitals are predicted to score the most goals tonight
Sign up for Free NHL picks, predictions and more by email or text from SportsFormulator
Tonight’s NHL Schedule
This is the line-up for tonight’s hockey:
|Calgary Flames||at||Anaheim Ducks|
|Washington Capitals||at||Chicago Blackhawks|
|Montreal Canadiens||at||Minnesota Wild|
|Vancouver Canucks||at||New York Rangers|
|Edmonton Oilers||at||Winnipeg Jets|
SportsFormulator provides predicted NHL scores using our proprietary formula for each NHL game tonight October 20, 2019.
Our data driven NHL predictions giving you a predicted win percentage and score. Use our NHL predictions to win your NHL bets tonight whether you are betting the NHL money line, Over/Under or Grand Salami.
NHL Predictions – October 20, 2019:
|TEAM||WIN %||SCORE||VEGAS ODDS|
|New York Rangers||49%||3||NHL|
Need winners? Get tonight’s best bets in the Pick Shop!
Let’s win betting hockey tonight with data driven NHL predictions!
Check back daily to get our NHL predictions all season long as we predict every NHL game through the Stanley Cup Finals.