SportsFormulator uses our proprietary formulator to provide data driven NHL predictions for every game on the board.
We’ve crunched the numbers, analyzed the data and forecasted every game in the NHL tonight so you don’t have to do anything but bet and win.
If you need predicted NHL scores for tonight, we have them for every game.
NHL Preview – October 21, 2019
- 4 games on the ice tonight in the NHL
- The Dallas Stars have the highest predicted win probability tonight
- Blues vs. Avalanche is the closest prediction tonight
- Blues vs. Avalanche is the highest predicted total of the night
- Flyers vs. Golden Knights is the lowest predicted total of the night
- The predicted Grand Salami is 24.5 total goals scored tonight
- The Ottawa Senators are predicted to score the fewest goals tonight
- The Dallas Stars are predicted to score the most goals tonight
Sign up for Free NHL picks, predictions and more by email or text from SportsFormulator
Tonight’s NHL Schedule
This is the line-up for tonight’s hockey:
|Ottawa Senators||at||Dallas Stars|
|Vegas Golden Knights||at||Philadelphia Flyers|
|Colorado Avalanche||at||St. Louis Blues|
|Columbus Blue Jackets||at||Toronto Maple Leafs|
SportsFormulator provides predicted NHL scores using our proprietary formula for each NHL game tonight October 21, 2019.
Our data driven NHL predictions giving you a predicted win percentage and score. Use our NHL predictions to win your NHL bets tonight whether you are betting the NHL money line, Over/Under or Grand Salami.
NHL Predictions – October 21, 2019:
|TEAM||WIN %||SCORE||VEGAS ODDS|
|Vegas Golden Knights||60%||4||Bet|
|St. Louis Blues||44%||3||NHL|
|Columbus Blue Jackets||57%||4||Bet|
|Toronto Maple Leafs||43%||3||NHL|
Need winners? Get tonight’s best bets in the Pick Shop!
Let’s win betting hockey tonight with data driven NHL predictions!
Check back daily to get our NHL predictions all season long as we predict every NHL game through the Stanley Cup Finals.