SportsFormulator uses our proprietary formulator to provide data driven NHL predictions for every game on the board.
We’ve crunched the numbers, analyzed the data and forecasted every game in the NHL tonight so you don’t have to do anything but bet and win.
If you need predicted NHL scores for tonight, we have them for every game.
NHL Preview – October 26, 2019
- 9 games on the ice tonight in the NHL
- The Columbus Blue Jackets have the highest predicted win probability tonight
- Wild vs. Kings is the closest prediction tonight
- Hurricanes vs. Blackhawks is the highest predicted total of the night
- Wild vs. Kings is the lowest predicted total of the night
- The predicted Grand Salami is 52.5 total goals scored tonight
- The Columbus Blue Jackets are predicted to score the fewest goals tonight
- The Philadelphia Flyers are predicted to score the most goals tonight
Sign up for Free NHL picks, predictions and more by email or text from SportsFormulator
Tonight’s NHL Schedule
This is the line-up for tonight’s hockey:
|St. Louis Blues||at||Boston Bruins|
|Chicago Blackhawks||at||Carolina Hurricanes|
|Anaheim Ducks||at||Colorado Avalanche|
|Pittsburgh Penguins||at||Dallas Stars|
|Los Angeles Kings||at||Minnesota Wild|
|Toronto Maple Leafs||at||Montreal Canadiens|
|Columbus Blue Jackets||at||Philadelphia Flyers|
|Nashville Predators||at||Tampa Bay Lightning|
|Calgary Flames||at||Winnipeg Jets|
SportsFormulator provides predicted NHL scores using our proprietary formula for each NHL game tonight October 26, 2019.
Our data driven NHL predictions giving you a predicted win percentage and score. Use our NHL predictions to win your NHL bets tonight whether you are betting the NHL money line, Over/Under or Grand Salami.
NHL Predictions – October 26, 2019:
|TEAM||WIN %||SCORE||VEGAS ODDS|
|St. Louis Blues||50%||4||Bet|
|Los Angeles Kings||50%||4||Bet|
|Toronto Maple Leafs||56%||4||Bet|
|Columbus Blue Jackets||71%||4||Bet|
|Tampa Bay Lightning||61%||4||NHL|
Need winners? Get tonight’s best bets in the Pick Shop!
Let’s win betting hockey tonight with data driven NHL predictions!
Check back daily to get our NHL predictions all season long as we predict every NHL game through the Stanley Cup Finals.