NHL Overview – October 7, 2018
- 3 closely predicted games in the NHL
- Maple Leafs have the highest predicted win probability tonight
- Maple Leafs/Blackhawks is the highest predicted score
- Predicted Grand Salami of 17.3 goals
We have NHL predictions for every game on the board. 3 games on the ice today, October 7, 2018 featuring the New York Rangers at Carolina Hurricanes, Toronto Maple Leafs at Chicago Blackhawks and Detroit Red Wings at Los Angeles Kings.
Who wins tonight? Our data driven NHL predicted scores give you the advantage you need to win your NHL bets for opening night.
Get our data driven NHL predictions for all of tonight’s games including:
- Carolina Hurricanes vs. New York Rangers
- Chicago Blackhawks vs. Toronto Maple Leafs
- Los Angeles Kings vs. Detroit Red Wings
We use our proprietary formula to predict the outcome of every NHL game all season including a predicted score and win probability for each team.
Get Free NHL picks, predictions and more by email or text from SportsFormulator
NHL Predictions for October 7, 2018:
|TEAM||WIN %||SCORE||VEGAS ODDS|
|New York Rangers||51%||4||BET|
|Carolina Hurricanes||49%||3||NHL NOW|
|Toronto Maple Leafs||57%||4||BET|
|Chicago Blackhawks||43%||3||NHL NOW|
|Detroit Red Wings||44%||3||BET|
|Los Angeles Kings||56%||4||NHL NOW|
Check back daily to get our NHL predictions all season long.