NHL Overview – October 8, 2018
- 4 predicted games in the NHL tonight
- Golden Knights have the highest predicted win probability tonight
- Sharks/Islanders are highest predicted scoring game
- Predicted Grand Salami of 17.3 goals
We have NHL predictions for every game on the board. 4 games on the ice today, October 8, 2018 featuring the Detroit Red Wings at Anaheim Ducks, Ottawa Senators at Boston Bruins, Buffalo Sabres vs. Vegas Golden Knights and New York Islanders vs. San Jose Sharks.
Who wins tonight? Our data driven NHL predicted scores give you the advantage you need to win your NHL bets for opening night.
Get our data driven NHL predictions for all of tonight’s games including:
- Anaheim Ducks vs. Detroit Red Wings
- Boston Bruins vs. Ottawa Senators
- Buffalo Sabres vs. Vegas Golden Knights
- New York Islanders vs. San Jose Sharks
We use our proprietary formula to predict the outcome of every NHL game all season including a predicted score and win probability for each team.
Get Free NHL picks, predictions and more by email or text from SportsFormulator
NHL Predictions for October 8, 2018:
|TEAM||WIN %||SCORE||VEGAS ODDS|
|Detroit Red Wings||43%||2||BET|
|Anaheim Ducks||57%||3||NHL NOW|
|Boston Bruins||65%||4||NHL NOW|
|Vegas Golden Knights||67%||4||BET|
|Buffalo Sabres||33%||2||NHL NOW|
|San Jose Sharks||57%||4||BET|
|New York Islanders||43%||3||NHL NOW|
Check back daily to get our NHL predictions all season long.