SportsFormulator uses our proprietary formulator to provide data driven NHL predictions for every game on the board.
We’ve crunched the numbers, analyzed the data and forecasted every game in the NHL tonight so you don’t have to do anything but bet and win.
If you need predicted NHL scores for tonight, we have them for every game.
NHL Preview – October 9, 2019
- 3 games on the ice tonight in the NHL
- The Montreal Canadiens have the highest predicted win probability tonight
- Canucks vs. Kings is the closest prediction tonight
- Flyers vs. Devils is the highest predicted total of the night
- Canucks vs. Kings is the lowest predicted total of the night
- The predicted Grand Salami is 17.8 total goals scored tonight
- The Buffalo Sabres are predicted to score the fewest goals tonight
- The Philadelphia Flyers are predicted to score the most goals tonight
Sign up for Free NHL picks, predictions and more by email or text from SportsFormulator
Tonight’s NHL Schedule
This is the line-up for tonight’s hockey:
|Montreal Canadiens||at||Buffalo Sabres|
|New Jersey Devils||at||Philadelphia Flyers|
|Los Angeles Kings||at||Vancouver Canucks|
SportsFormulator provides predicted NHL scores using our proprietary formula for each NHL game tonight October 9, 2019.
Our data driven NHL predictions giving you a predicted win percentage and score. Use our NHL predictions to win your NHL bets tonight whether you are betting the NHL money line, Over/Under or Grand Salami.
NHL Predictions – October 9, 2019:
|TEAM||WIN %||SCORE||VEGAS ODDS|
|New Jersey Devils||45%||3||Bet|
|Los Angeles Kings||47%||3||Bet|
Need winners? Get tonight’s best bets in the Pick Shop!
Let’s win betting hockey tonight with data driven NHL predictions!
Check back daily to get our NHL predictions all season long as we predict every NHL game through the Stanley Cup Finals.