Week 3 is in the books! No perfect scores last week, the best performances had 5 of 7 correct.
Check Saturday’s for the all contest picks and stay tuned on social media during the week to see early trends.
Can you beat the spread picking these 7 games in week 3?
- Kansas State at Mississippi State
- Stanford at UCF
- USC at BYU
- Iowa at Iowa State
- Florida at Kentucky
- Arizona State at Michigan State
- Northern Illinois at Nebraska
If you’re ready to enter, make your picks now below.
More Week 3 College Football:
- Data Driven College Football Predictions
- Data Driven College Football Power Rankings
- Premium College Football ATS Picks
Overview of the Formulator College Football Contest
- Pick 7 games ATS each week of the season (14 weeks in total). All entries will pick from the same 7 games each week.
- First place wins a 1 year SportsFormulator Insider membership and the championship mini helmet
- Second place wins a 30 day SportsFormulator Insider membership
- Point Spreads will be announced at 12 PM ET every Tuesday of the regular season.
- Deadline to submit picks will be 12 PM each Saturday. All games will be Saturday games for this contest.
- Most correct picks wins. There will be one champion! In case of a tie, we will go one-by-one to bowl games to break the ties.
The contest is true test of your ability to handicap games. Everyone picks the same games with the same lines. Prove you have what it takes to be the college football contest champion!