We’re coming off a surprising NFL week 3 where we saw some upsets and blowouts so it’s time to reassess the teams of the National Football League for our week 4 NFL Power Rankings, Playoff Predictions, MVP votes and more!
Sign up for Free NFL picks, predictions and more by email or text from SportsFormulator
Week 4 NFL Power Rankings
|2||San Francisco 49ers|
|7||Kansas City Chiefs|
|8||Green Bay Packers|
|12||New Orleans Saints|
|15||Tampa Bay Buccaneers|
|18||Los Angeles Rams|
|20||Los Angeles Chargers|
|22||New England Patriots|
|24||New York Jets|
|27||Las Vegas Raiders|
|28||New York Giants|
NFL Playoff Predictions for Week 4:
While we’re months away from the NFL Playoffs beginning, it’s never too early to speculate on what the postseason will look like. Here’s how the NFL Playoffs stack-up as we head to week 4 of the 2023-24 season:
- Miami Dolphins (AFC East Champions)
- Kansas City Chiefs (AFC West Champions)
- Baltimore Ravens (AFC North Champions)
- Indianapolis Colts (AFC South Champions)
- Buffalo Bills
- Cleveland Browns
- Pittsburgh Steelers
AFC Championship – Dolphins over Chiefs
- San Francisco 49ers (NFC West Champions)
- Philadelphia Eagles (NFC East Champions)
- Detroit Lions (NFC North Champions)
- New Orleans Saints (NFC South Champions)
- Green Bay Packers
- Atlanta Falcons
- Seattle Seahawks
NFC Championship – 49ers over Eagles
Super Bowl LVIII Prediction – Miami Dolphins over San Francisco 49ers
NFL MVP Rankings – Week 4
- Tua Tagovailoa (QB – Miami Dolphins) – The 70 points on Sunday grabbed headline ands have solidified Tua atop the NFL MVP race after 3 weeks.
- Christian McCaffrey (RB – San Francisco 49ers) – leads the league in rushing and is the dynamic playmaker we expected Kyle Shanahan to fully unleash on the league. He’s got the 49ers scoring 30 or more in each of their first three games.
- Patrick Mahomes (QB – Kansas City Chiefs) – After a couple of tough weeks with receivers holding onto his passes in the past, Mahomes had a big game leading the Chiefs up and down the field in a blowout of the Bears on Sunday.
- Lamar Jackson (QB – Baltimore Ravens) – Big passing numbers from Lamar this year but a loss to the Colts at home on Sunday have dropped him in the rankings.
More NFL Info:
- NFL Survivor Pool Picks
- NFL Predictions
- Bet NFL Now
- Win $100,000 betting NFL this season in the MyBookie SuperContest
Let’s win betting NFL football now with data driven NFL week predictions! Check back all season long to get our NFL predictions as we predict every game through the Super Bowl.