Week 4 brought us separation as some teams got their first win while others got big divisional wins to make their stake early in the year as the team to beat. Here’s our analysis of the National Football League for our week 5 NFL Power Rankings, Playoff Predictions, MVP votes and more!
Sign up for Free NFL picks, predictions and more by email or text from SportsFormulator
Week 5 NFL Power Rankings
|1||San Francisco 49ers|
|5||Kansas City Chiefs|
|10||Tampa Bay Buccaneers|
|13||Los Angeles Chargers|
|14||Las Vegas Raiders|
|15||Green Bay Packers|
|19||New Orleans Saints|
|25||New York Jets|
|26||Los Angeles Rams|
|27||New England Patriots|
|30||New York Giants|
NFL Playoff Predictions for Week 5:
We’re only a month into the 2023 NFL season but it’s time to look ahead to what the postseason will look like in January 2024. Here’s how the NFL Playoffs stack-up as we head to week 5 of the 2023-24 season:
- Buffalo Bills (AFC East Champions)
- Kansas City Chiefs (AFC West Champions)
- Baltimore Ravens (AFC North Champions)
- Indianapolis Colts (AFC South Champions)
- Miami Dolphins
- Cleveland Browns
- Los Angeles Chargers
AFC Championship – Bills over Chiefs
- San Francisco 49ers (NFC West Champions)
- Philadelphia Eagles (NFC East Champions)
- Detroit Lions (NFC North Champions)
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers (NFC South Champions)
- Green Bay Packers
- Atlanta Falcons
- Seattle Seahawks
NFC Championship – 49ers over Eagles
Super Bowl LVIII Prediction – San Francisco 49ers over Buffalo Bills
NFL MVP Rankings – Week 4
- Josh Allen (QB – Buffalo Bills) – He’s overcome his rough start to the season at the Jets with leading the Bills to convincing wins every week since. This offense is rolling and Allen is the man running it.
- Tua Tagovailoa (QB – Miami Dolphins) – A blowout loss in Buffalo where they only put up 20 points has knocked him out of #1 but I expect the Dolphins to rebound and Tua to put up points week after week.
- Christian McCaffrey (RB – San Francisco 49ers) – continues to be the engine of the 49ers offense. He keeps
- Lamar Jackson (QB – Baltimore Ravens) – Has his team off to a great start with two road wins in the division. He’s continuing to show his ability to connect with receivers and driving a dynamic offense in Baltimore.
- Patrick Mahomes (QB – Kansas City Chiefs) – Had a mixed bag on Sunday Night Football with a multiple interception game.
More NFL Info:
- NFL Survivor Pool Picks
- NFL Predictions
- Bet NFL Now
- Win $100,000 betting NFL this season in the MyBookie SuperContest
Let’s win betting NFL football now with data driven NFL week predictions! Check back all season long to get our NFL predictions as we predict every game through the Super Bowl.