It’s time for our 2019 SEC predictions!
We start our college football conference previews and predictions with the big boys…the Southeastern Conference. The SEC is once again filled with heavyweights that’ll batter one another and turn at least one of them into a College Football Playoff team.
Our 2019 SEC predictions give you predicted records and conference standings for each team. With SEC Media Days kicking off, let’s unveil our 2019 SEC Predictions!
Sign up now to get SportsFormulator’s 4 Best Bets for 2019 College Football Games of the Year
- Nobody is going undefeated
- Nine teams are going to a bowl game
- One team will go winless in SEC play
- The SEC is #1 in our preseason conference power rankings
2019 SEC Power Rankings
These our data driven preseason college football power rankings for each SEC team. See how SEC teams stack up nationally in our full 2019 preseason college football power rankings.
2019 SEC Predicted Records and Conference Standings
SEC EAST Overview
- Georgia is once again the top dog in the SEC East
- Mizzou is headed for a big season as they get breaks schedule wise that should lead to a double digit win season
- Dan Mullen has the Gators headed in the right direction…but they’re still a year away
|SEC EAST||W||L||CONF W||CONF L|
|South Carolina Gamecocks||5||7||2||6|
SEC WEST Overview
- Bama will go down once in the regular season
- Auburn is dangerous again with Guz Malzahn calling plays
- Jimbo Fisher has Texas A&M ready to be contenders
|SEC WEST||W||L||CONF W||CONF L|
|Alabama Crimson Tide||11||1||7||1|
|Texas A&M Aggies||9||3||6||2|
|Mississippi State Bulldogs||7||5||3||5|
|Ole Miss Rebels||5||7||2||6|
2019 SEC Championship Game
Alabama beats Georgia
See more in our 2019 College Football Preview.