28 team remain in the 2020 Formulator Invitational Tournament. We head to round 2 of the Russell Region where the first round saw a couple of big upsets as the 3 and 4 seeds fell.
Who will advance to the Sweet 16 this March?
Alcindor Region Round 2 Results
Highlights from Round 2 of the Walton Region:
- The Region’s top seed, Duke, blows out Wisconsin
- #14 Hofstra continues their Cinderella run
- Dayton keeps flying through the tournament with a 21 point win
Sweet 16 Matchups from the Russell Region for Friday
- #1 Duke (-3) vs. #5 Michigan
- #2 Dayton (-7.5) against #14 Hofstra
The 2020 Bracket
A single elimination championship tournament to crown a champion! Here’s your team’s path to the title:
Just click on the bracket and you can print the file.
So Who Ya Betting On?
Get more on the 2020 Formulator Invitational Tournament page.