28 team remain in the 2020 Formulator Invitational Tournament. We head to round 2 of the Russell Region where the first round saw a couple of big upsets as the 3 and 4 seeds fell.
Who will advance to the Sweet 16 this March?
Alcindor Region Round 2 Results
Highlights from Round 2 of the Walton Region:
- The Region’s top seed, Duke, blows out Wisconsin
- #14 Hofstra continues their Cinderella run
- Dayton keeps flying through the tournament with a 21 point win
Sweet 16 Matchups from the Russell Region for Friday
- #1 Duke (-3) vs. #5 Michigan
- #2 Dayton (-7.5) against #14 Hofstra
The 2020 Bracket
A single elimination championship tournament to crown a champion! Here’s your team’s path to the title:
Just click on the bracket and you can print the file.
So Who Ya Betting On?
Get more on the 2020 Formulator Invitational Tournament page.
Sign up for Formulator Madness updates by email or text throughout the 2020 Formulator Invitational Tournament