The second round begins today of Formulator Madness! In the Alcindor region, there were a few first round upsets and we’ll have one second round match-up with two double digit seeds facing off.
Who will be the first four in the Sweet 16 this March?
Alcindor Region Point Spreads (Monday Games)
- #1 Kansas (-2.5) against #9 Virginia
- #4 Auburn (-6.5) against #12 New Mexico State
- #11 Northern Iowa (-7.5) against #14 North Dakota State
- #2 Maryland (-2.5) against #7 Wichita State
Alcindor Region Round 2 Results
Highlights from Round 1 of the Walton Region:
- The Region’s top seed, Kansas, dispatches the reigning NCAA Tournament Champs, Virginia.
- Auburn leads throughout as they end the run of #12 New Mexico State
- North Dakota State blowouts Northern Iowa to head to the Sweet 16 as a 14 seed
- The Terps of Maryland shoot past the Shockers from Wichita State
Sweet 16 Matchups from the Alcindor Region for Friday
- #1 Kansas (-2.5) vs. #4 Auburn
- #2 Maryland (-12.5) against #14 North Dakota State
The 2020 Bracket
A single elimination championship tournament to crown a champion! Here’s your team’s path to the title:
Just click on the bracket and you can print the file.
So Who Ya Betting On?
Get more on the 2020 Formulator Invitational Tournament page.