The second round begins today of Formulator Madness! In the Alcindor region, there were a few first round upsets and we’ll have one second round match-up with two double digit seeds facing off.
Who will be the first four in the Sweet 16 this March?
Alcindor Region Point Spreads (Monday Games)
- #1 Kansas (-2.5) against #9 Virginia
- #4 Auburn (-6.5) against #12 New Mexico State
- #11 Northern Iowa (-7.5) against #14 North Dakota State
- #2 Maryland (-2.5) against #7 Wichita State
Alcindor Region Round 2 Results
Highlights from Round 1 of the Walton Region:
- The Region’s top seed, Kansas, dispatches the reigning NCAA Tournament Champs, Virginia.
- Auburn leads throughout as they end the run of #12 New Mexico State
- North Dakota State blowouts Northern Iowa to head to the Sweet 16 as a 14 seed
- The Terps of Maryland shoot past the Shockers from Wichita State
Sweet 16 Matchups from the Alcindor Region for Friday
- #1 Kansas (-2.5) vs. #4 Auburn
- #2 Maryland (-12.5) against #14 North Dakota State
The 2020 Bracket
A single elimination championship tournament to crown a champion! Here’s your team’s path to the title:
Just click on the bracket and you can print the file.
So Who Ya Betting On?
Get more on the 2020 Formulator Invitational Tournament page.
Sign up for Formulator Madness updates by email or text throughout the 2020 Formulator Invitational Tournament