We’re six weeks in to the 2019-2020 NBA season and it’s time to analyze where we’re at right now. These are our data driven NBA power rankings as we start December 2019.
These teams are out of the gate hot. They’re off to great starts as we’re in the first quarter of the NBA season.
- The Milwaukee Bucks have won 11 straight games as part of an 17-3 record.
- The Los Angeles Lakers have won 10 in a row and are 17-2 overall
- The defending NBA Champion Toronto Raptors have won six straight and 8 of 10
- The Denver Nuggets have won 8 of their last 10
These teams are struggling at the start. They’re off to slow starts as we’re in the first quarter of the NBA season.
- The Atlanta Hawks have lost 10 in a row and 4-16 overall
- The Cleveland Cavs have only won 1 of their last 10
- The Golden State Warriors, New York Knicks, Detroit Pistons and San Antonio Spurs have lost 8 of 10
- The Phoenix Suns and Memphis Grizzlies have dropped 7 of past 10
December 1, 2019 NBA Power Rankings
|1||Los Angeles Lakers|
|7||Los Angeles Clippers|
|16||Portland Trail Blazers|
|17||Oklahoma City Thunder|
|22||San Antonio Spurs|
|24||New Orleans Pelicans|
|28||New York Knicks|
|29||Golden State Warriors|
Access data driven NBA predictions for every game of the 2019-2020 NBA season.