SportsFormulator uses our proprietary formulator to provide data driven NHL predictions for every game on the board.
We’ve crunched the numbers, analyzed the data and forecasted every game in the NHL tonight so you don’t have to do anything but bet and win.
If you need predicted NHL scores for tonight, we have them for every game.
NHL Preview – December 2, 2019
- 5 games on the ice tonight in the NHL
- The New York Islanders have the highest predicted win probability tonight
- Ducks vs. Kings is the closest prediction tonight
- Sabres vs. Devils is the highest predicted total of the night
- Ducks vs. Kings is the lowest predicted total of the night
- The predicted Grand Salami is 28.8 total goals scored tonight
- The Detroit Red Wings are predicted to score the fewest goals tonight
- The St. Louis Blues are predicted to score the most goals tonight
Sign up for Free NHL picks, predictions and more by email or text from SportsFormulator
Tonight’s NHL Schedule
This is the line-up for tonight’s hockey:
|Los Angeles Kings||at||Anaheim Ducks|
|New Jersey Devils||at||Buffalo Sabres|
|St. Louis Blues||at||Chicago Blackhawks|
|New York Islanders||at||Detroit Red Wings|
|Vegas Golden Knights||at||New York Rangers|
SportsFormulator provides predicted NHL scores using our proprietary formula for each NHL game tonight December 2, 2019.
Our data driven NHL predictions giving you a predicted win percentage and score. Use our NHL predictions to win your NHL bets tonight whether you are betting the NHL money line, Over/Under or Grand Salami.
NHL Predictions – December 2, 2019:
|TEAM||WIN %||SCORE||VEGAS ODDS|
|Los Angeles Kings||49%||2||Bet|
|New Jersey Devils||43%||2||Bet|
|St. Louis Blues||65%||3||Bet|
|New York Islanders||68%||3||Bet|
|Detroit Red Wings||32%||2||NHL|
|Vegas Golden Knights||54%||4||Bet|
|New York Rangers||46%||3||NHL|
Need winners? Get tonight’s best bets in the Pick Shop!
Let’s win betting hockey tonight with data driven NHL predictions!
Check back daily to get our NHL predictions all season long as we predict every NHL game through the Stanley Cup Finals.