by Matt Fischer
When is the NFL going to end these horrible Thursday night games? The Giants were awful last night at home as the Eagles blew them out 34-13. Is it time for them to go full rebuild? I think so. Trade Eli Manning and find you a QB who can grow with the young skill players they have.
NFL Week 6
Our data driven NFL predictions are crushing it this season! Our winning season continued with yet another profitable week as our NFL predictions went 9-6 (60%) SU, 10-5 ATS (67%) ATS last week. 66% straight up winners and 63% beating the spread on every game this NFL season!
It’s a good time to be a Chiefs fan. Last week, they dismanted the Jags. I really thought it’d be a tough game in KC but the Chiefs just ran the Jags over.
This week the Chiefs head to New England to battle the Patriots on Sunday Night Football. What will Bill Belichick throw at Patrick Mahomes?
The Pats with Julian Edelman are a different team. This is gonna be a great game Sunday. The winner is the AFC favorite.
The toughest game to handicap this week for me is Jets vs. Colts. The Colts seem to be getting better and the Jets just seem to be unpredictable. I’d stay away from this game.
Become a SportsFormulator Insider for just $10! Get our ALL premium NFL picks and more as a SF Insider! 3 premium NFL picks for Sunday. Buy now before this price goes away!
Let’s get to the free NFL picks for week 6:
1) Falcons -3 against Bucs – The Falcons are playing for their season this week. A loss here and the playoffs fade out of view. With a tough division that has the Saints off to a good start, dropping to 1-5 Atlanta will become the biggest disappointment of the season so far. I think this could become a shootout in Atlanta but the Falcons will pull away to cover 3.
2) Dolphins +3.5 against Bears – I’m betting the number here. Getting 3 plus the hook on a home team is what I’ll take. I like this Bears team but I’m not ready to trust a young QB on the road to cover more than a FG.
College Football Week 7
Appalachian State is really good. They’re #8 in our power rankings this week and showed earlier this week they’re the class of the Sun Belt as they dominated Arkansas State.
Is it just me or is this college football season uninteresting? So far I think the season has been boring. To me, it’s basically we’re just waiting around to see who can beat Alabama. Honestly I think there are only two tams that I wouldn’t make at least 20 point underdogs to them and that’s Georgia and Ohio State.
The game I’m most interested in Saturday is Michigan vs. Wisconsin. The Wolverines need to win this game or I think the tide could start to turn against Jim Harbaugh. I love the Michigan defense and think they’re gonna stifle Wisconsin the the Wolverines win.
Become a SportsFormulator Insider for just $10! Get our ALL premium NFL picks and more as a SF Insider! 5 premium college football picks this week. Buy now before this price goes away!
These are the picks that nearly made the cut as premium but I’m giving them out as week 6 free college football picks:
1) Duke +3 at Georgia Tech – Duke beat an option team a couple of weeks ago so they’re ready for the Ramblin’ Wreck.
2) Fresno State -17.5 against Wyoming – Fresno has dominated teams at home and with the putrid Wyoming offense, this game could get ugly. I’ll take the Bulldogs to win by at least three scores.
3) Akron +11.5 at Buffalo – Akron is great as an underdog. They’re going to keep this game close against a good Buffalo team.
Sign up for SportsFormulator’s Weekly Football Email with Picks, Predictions and more!
Get ready for the Football Weekend