Using our proprietary formula we have analyzed all 30 MLB teams. Here are our data driven MLB power rankings for July 17, 2018. Check throughout the season for our latest MLB power rankings. Access the latest MLB lines for tonight’s All-Star Game.
MLB is at the All-Star Break with the All-Star Game tonight in Washington, D.C. as the Nationals play host.
- The Red Sox have won 9 of their last 10 and lead MLB with 68 wins
- The Pirates have won 6 straight while the Brewers have lost 6 in a row
- The Royals, Brewers and Padres have lost 8 of their last 10
- The Cubs, Astros, Red Sox and Yankees have each outscored their opponents by over 100 runs this season
- The Orioles, Royals, Padres and Marlins have all been outscored by at least 100 runs this season
MLB Power Rankings – July 17, 2018
|1||Boston Red Sox|
|3||New York Yankees|
|8||Los Angeles Dodgers|
|14||Tampa Bay Rays|
|15||St. Louis Cardinals|
|16||Los Angeles Angels|
|18||San Francisco Giants|
|21||Toronto Blue Jays|
|26||New York Mets|
|27||San Diego Padres|
|28||Chicago White Sox|
|30||Kansas City Royals|
Access our free daily data driven MLB predictions.