We have MLB predictions for every game on the board. Using our proprietary formula, we provide predicted scores for each MLB game daily.
St. Louis Cardinals at Chicago Cubs Preview
The St. Louis Cardinals fired their manager Mike Matheny last weekend. Will that spur them to close the distance on the 7.5 games they trail the NL Central leading Cubs?
- The Cubs are 28-15 at home and the Cardinals are 24-22 on the road this season.
- The Cubs outscore their opponents by 1.02 runs at home while the Cardinals outscore their opponents by 0.48 runs in 2018.
- The Cubs are 4th and the Cardinals 15th in our latest MLB power rankings.
- The Cardinals have won 5 of 8 against the Cubs this season.
- The Cubs went to the All-Star Break having won 7 of their last 10 but the Cardinals are just 5-5 in their last 10.
- Probable Starting Pitchers are Kyle Hendricks (Cubs) vs. Carlos Martinez (Cardinals).
MLB Predictions for July 17, 2018:
|TEAM||WIN %||SCORE||BETTING LINE|
|St. Louis Cardinals||49%||4||Access|
|Chicago Cubs||51%||5||Latest Lines|
Check back daily to get our MLB predictions all season long.