We have July 23, 2018 MLB predictions for every game on the board. Using our proprietary formula, we provide data driven predicted scores for each MLB game today. 13 games for July 23, 2018 MLB predictions highlighted by Phillies vs. Dodgers and Cubs vs. Diamondbacks.
July 23, 2018 MLB Predictions Overview
- The Indians (85%), Angels (78%), Red Sox (75%) and Braves (72%) have the highest predicting win percentage.
- Rangers vs. A’s is the highest predicted score today.
- Road teams are expected to win 8 of 13 games today.
- The Astros, Mariners, Rockies and Giants are off today.
Get our data driven MLB predictions for all of today’s games including:
- Boston Red Sox at Baltimore Orioles
- Los Angeles Dodgers at Philadelphia Phillies
- Minnesota Twins at Toronto Blue Jays
- New York Yankees at Tampa Bay Rays
- Pittsburgh Pirates at Cleveland Indians
- Atlanta Braves at Miami Marlins
- St. Louis Cardinals at Cincinnati Reds
- San Diego Padres at New York Mets
- Arizona Diamondbacks at Chicago Cubs
- Oakland A’s at Texas Rangers
- Washington Nationals at Milwaukee Brewers
- Detroit Tigers at Kansas City Royals
- Chicago White Sox at Los Angeles Angels
Get Four Free Picks from SportsFormulator by Email
July 23, 2018 MLB Predictions:
|TEAM||WIN %||SCORE||BETTING LINE|
|Boston Red Sox||75%||5||Access|
|Baltimore Orioles||25%||4||Latest Lines|
|Los Angeles Dodgers||63%||5||Access|
|Philadelphia Phillies||37%||4||Latest Lines|
|Toronto Blue Jays||55%||5||Latest Lines|
|New York Yankees||68%||5||Access|
|Tampa Bay Rays||32%||4||Latest Lines|
|Cleveland Indians||85%||5||Latest Lines|
|Miami Marlins||28%||4||Latest Lines|
|St. Louis Cardinals||60%||6||Access|
|Cincinnati Reds||40%||5||Latest Lines|
|San Diego Padres||60%||4||Access|
|New York Mets||40%||3||Latest Lines|
|Chicago Cubs||57%||5||Latest Lines|
|Texas Rangers||48%||5||Latest Lines|
|Milwaukee Brewers||52%||5||Latest Lines|
|Kansas City Royals||44%||4||Latest Lines|
|Chicago White Sox||22%||4||Access|
|Los Angeles Angels||78%||5||Latest Lines|
Check back daily to get our MLB predictions all season long.