SportsFormulator uses our proprietary formulator to provide data driven NBA predictions for every game on the board.
We’ve crunched the numbers, analyzed the data and forecasted every game in the NBA tonight so you don’t have to do anything but bet and win.
If you need predicted NBA scores for tonight, we have them for every game.
NBA Preview – December 2, 2019
- 6 games tonight in the National Basketball Association
- The Milwaukee Bucks have the highest predicted win probability tonight
- Hawks vs. Warriors is the closest prediction tonight
- Bucks vs. Knicks is the highest predicted total of the night
- 76ers vs. Jazz is the lowest predicted total of the night
- The Milwaukee Bucks are predicted to score the most points tonight
- The Utah Jazz are predicted to score the fewest points tonight
Sign up for Free NBA picks, predictions and more by email or text from SportsFormulator
Tonight’s NBA Schedule
This is the line-up for tonight’s NBA action:
|Phoenix Suns||at||Charlotte Hornets|
|Utah Jazz||at||Philadelphia 76ers|
|Golden State Warriors||at||Atlanta Hawks|
|Indiana Pacers||at||Memphis Grizzlies|
|New York Knicks||at||Milwaukee Bucks|
|Chicago Bulls||at||Sacramento Kings|
SportsFormulator provides NBA predicted scores using our proprietary formulator for each NBA game tonight December 2, 2019.
Our data driven NBA predictions giving you a predicted win percentage and score. Use our NBA predictions to win your NBA bets tonight whether you are betting the NBA point spread, money line or total.
NBA Predictions – December 2, 2019:
|TEAM||WIN %||SCORE||VEGAS ODDS|
|Golden State Warriors||47%||111||Bet|
|New York Knicks||17%||105||Bet|
Need NBA winners? Get tonight’s NBA best bets in the Pick Shop!
Let’s win betting NBA basketball tonight with data driven NBA predictions!
Check back daily to get our NBA predictions all season long as we predicted every game through the NBA Finals.