SportsFormulator uses our proprietary formulator to provide data driven NBA predictions for every game on the board.
We’ve crunched the numbers, analyzed the data and forecasted every game in the NBA tonight so you don’t have to do anything but bet and win.
If you need predicted NBA scores for tonight, we have them for every game.
NBA Preview – December 30, 2019
- 6 games tonight in the National Basketball Association
- The Milwaukee Bucks have the highest predicted win probability tonight
- Blazers vs. Suns is the closest prediction tonight
- Wizards vs. Heat is the highest predicted total of the night
- Jazz vs. Pistons is the lowest predicted total of the night
- The Milwaukee Bucks are predicted to score the most points tonight
- The Chicago Bulls are predicted to score the fewest points tonight
Sign up for Free NBA picks, predictions and more by email or text from SportsFormulator
Tonight’s NBA Schedule
This is the line-up for tonight’s NBA action:
|Atlanta Hawks||at||Orlando Magic|
|Miami Heat||at||Washington Wizards|
|Milwaukee Bucks||at||Chicago Bulls|
|Brooklyn Nets||at||Minnesota Timberwolves|
|Detroit Pistons||at||Utah Jazz|
|Phoenix Suns||at||Portland Trail Blazers|
SportsFormulator provides NBA predicted scores using our proprietary formulator for each NBA game tonight December 30, 2019.
Our data driven NBA predictions giving you a predicted win percentage and score. Use our NBA predictions to win your NBA bets tonight whether you are betting the NBA point spread, money line or total.
NBA Predictions – December 30, 2019:
|TEAM||WIN %||SCORE||VEGAS ODDS|
|Portland Trail Blazers||58%||115||NBA|
Need NBA winners? Get tonight’s NBA best bets in the Pick Shop!
Let’s win betting NBA basketball tonight with data driven NBA predictions!
Check back daily to get our NBA predictions all season long as we predicted every game through the NBA Finals.