SportsFormulator uses our proprietary formulator to provide data driven NHL predictions for every game on the board.
We’ve crunched the numbers, analyzed the data and forecasted every game in the NHL tonight so you don’t have to do anything but bet and win.
If you need predicted NHL scores for tonight, we have them for every game.
NHL Preview – December 29, 2019
- 10 games on the ice tonight in the NHL
- The Tampa Bay Lightning have the highest predicted win probability tonight
- Ducks vs. Flyers is the closest prediction tonight
- Lightning vs. Red Wings is the highest predicted total of the night
- Blue Jackets vs. Blackhawks is the lowest predicted total of the night
- The predicted Grand Salami is 58.9 total goals scored tonight
- The New Jersey Devils are predicted to score the fewest goals tonight
- The Tampa Bay Lightning are predicted to score the most goals tonight
Sign up for Free NHL picks, predictions and more by email or text from SportsFormulator
Tonight’s NHL Schedule
This is the line-up for tonight’s hockey:
|Philadelphia Flyers||at||Anaheim Ducks|
|Dallas Stars||at||Arizona Coyotes|
|Buffalo Sabres||at||Boston Bruins|
|Chicago Blackhawks||at||Columbus Blue Jackets|
|Vancouver Canucks||at||Calgary Flames|
|Montreal Canadiens||at||Florida Panthers|
|New York Islanders||at||Minnesota Wild|
|New Jersey Devils||at||Ottawa Senators|
|Winnipeg Jets||at||St. Louis Blues|
|Detroit Red Wings||at||Tampa Bay Lightning|
SportsFormulator provides predicted NHL scores using our proprietary formula for each NHL game tonight December 29, 2019.
Our data driven NHL predictions giving you a predicted win percentage and score. Use our NHL predictions to win your NHL bets tonight whether you are betting the NHL money line, Over/Under or Grand Salami.
NHL Predictions – December 29, 2019:
|TEAM||WIN %||SCORE||VEGAS ODDS|
|Columbus Blue Jackets||46%||3||NHL|
|New York Islanders||55%||4||Bet|
|New Jersey Devils||32%||2||Bet|
|St. Louis Blues||40%||3||NHL|
|Detroit Red Wings||22%||2||Bet|
|Tampa Bay Lightning||78%||4||NHL|
Need winners? Get tonight’s best bets in the Pick Shop!
Let’s win betting hockey tonight with data driven NHL predictions!
Check back daily to get our NHL predictions all season long as we predict every NHL game through the Stanley Cup Finals.