SportsFormulator uses our proprietary formulator to provide data driven NBA predictions for every game on the board.
We’ve crunched the numbers, analyzed the data and forecasted every game in the NBA tonight so you don’t have to do anything but bet and win.
If you need predicted NBA scores for tonight, we have them for every game.
NBA Preview – December 8, 2019
- 8 games tonight in the National Basketball Association
- The Atlanta Hawks have the highest predicted win probability tonight
- 76ers vs. Raptors is the closest prediction tonight
- Wizards vs. Clippers is the highest predicted total of the night
- 76ers vs. Raptors is the lowest predicted total of the night
- The Los Angeles Clippers are predicted to score the most points tonight
- The Charlotte Hornets are predicted to score the fewest points tonight
Sign up for Free NBA picks, predictions and more by email or text from SportsFormulator
Tonight’s NBA Schedule
This is the line-up for tonight’s NBA action:
|Denver Nuggets||at||Brooklyn Nets|
|Atlanta Hawks||at||Charlotte Hornets|
|Chicago Bulls||at||Miami Heat|
|Toronto Raptors||at||Philadelphia 76ers|
|Los Angeles Clippers||at||Washington Wizards|
|Sacramento Kings||at||Dallas Mavericks|
|Oklahoma City Thunder||at||Portland Trail Blazers|
|Minnesota Timberwolves||at||Los Angeles Lakers|
SportsFormulator provides NBA predicted scores using our proprietary formulator for each NBA game tonight December 8, 2019.
Our data driven NBA predictions giving you a predicted win percentage and score. Use our NBA predictions to win your NBA bets tonight whether you are betting the NBA point spread, money line or total.
NBA Predictions – December 8, 2019:
|TEAM||WIN %||SCORE||VEGAS ODDS|
|Los Angeles Clippers||79%||125||Bet|
|Oklahoma City Thunder||40%||110||Bet|
|Portland Trail Blazers||60%||114||NHL|
|Los Angeles Lakers||55%||110||NHL|
Need NBA winners? Get tonight’s NBA best bets in the Pick Shop!
Let’s win betting NBA basketball tonight with data driven NBA predictions!
Check back daily to get our NBA predictions all season long as we predicted every game through the NBA Finals.