SportsFormulator uses our proprietary formulator to provide data driven NHL predictions for every game on the board.
We’ve crunched the numbers, analyzed the data and forecasted every game in the NHL tonight so you don’t have to do anything but bet and win.
If you need predicted NHL scores for tonight, we have them for every game.
NHL Preview – December 8, 2019
- 5 games on the ice tonight in the NHL
- The Vegas Golden Knights have the highest predicted win probability tonight
- Oilers vs. Sabres is the closest prediction tonight
- Panthers vs. Sharks is the highest predicted total of the night
- Jets vs. Ducks is the lowest predicted total of the night
- The predicted Grand Salami is 30.6 total goals scored tonight
- The New York Rangers are predicted to score the fewest goals tonight
- The Vegas Golden Knights are predicted to score the most goals tonight
Sign up for Free NHL picks, predictions and more by email or text from SportsFormulator
Tonight’s NHL Schedule
This is the line-up for tonight’s hockey:
|Arizona Coyotes||at||Chicago Blackhawks|
|Buffalo Sabres||at||Edmonton Oilers|
|San Jose Sharks||at||Florida Panthers|
|New York Rangers||at||Vegas Golden Knights|
|Anaheim Ducks||at||Winnipeg Jets|
SportsFormulator provides predicted NHL scores using our proprietary formula for each NHL game tonight December 8, 2019.
Our data driven NHL predictions giving you a predicted win percentage and score. Use our NHL predictions to win your NHL bets tonight whether you are betting the NHL money line, Over/Under or Grand Salami.
NHL Predictions – December 8, 2019:
|TEAM||WIN %||SCORE||VEGAS ODDS|
|San Jose Sharks||53%||4||Bet|
|New York Rangers||31%||2||Bet|
|Vegas Golden Knights||69%||4||NHL|
Need winners? Get tonight’s best bets in the Pick Shop!
Let’s win betting hockey tonight with data driven NHL predictions!
Check back daily to get our NHL predictions all season long as we predict every NHL game through the Stanley Cup Finals.