SportsFormulator uses our proprietary formulator to provide data driven NBA predictions for every game on the board. Now we have first and second half predictions!
We’ve crunched the numbers, analyzed the data and forecasted every game in the NBA tonight so you don’t have to do anything but bet and win.
If you need predicted NBA scores for tonight, we have them for every game.
NBA Preview – February 25, 2022
- 9 games tonight in the National Basketball Association
- The Phoenix Suns have the highest predicted win probability tonight
- Lakers vs. Clippers is the closest prediction tonight
- Raptors vs. Hornets is the highest predicted total of the night
- Knicks vs. Heat is the lowest predicted total of the night
- The Phoenix Suns are predicted to score the most points tonight
- The New Orleans Pelicans are predicted to score the fewest points tonight
Sign up for Free NBA picks, predictions and more by email or text from SportsFormulator
Tonight’s NBA Schedule
This is the line-up for tonight’s NBA action:
- Toronto Raptors at Charlotte Hornets
- Oklahoma City Thunder at Indiana Pacers
- Houston Rockets at Orlando Magic
- San Antonio Spurs at Washington Wizards
- Miami Heat at New York Knicks
- Philadelphia 76ers at Minnesota Timberwolves
- New Orleans Pelicans at Phoenix Suns
- Dallas Mavericks at Utah Jazz
- Los Angeles Clippers at Los Angeles Lakers
SportsFormulator provides NBA predicted scores using our proprietary formulator for each NBA game tonight February 25, 2022.
Our data driven NBA predictions giving you a predicted win percentage and score. Use our NBA predictions to win your NBA bets tonight whether you are betting the NBA point spread, money line or total.
NBA Predictions – February 25, 2022:
|Oklahoma City Thunder||42.5%||53||54||107|
|San Antonio Spurs||58.1%||58||54||111|
|New York Knicks||37.5%||52||51||104|
|New Orleans Pelicans||22.3%||51||51||102|
|Los Angeles Clippers||51.5%||53||56||110|
|Los Angeles Lakers||48.5%||54||55||109|
Let’s win betting NBA basketball tonight with data driven NBA predictions!
Check back daily to get our NBA predictions all season long as we predicted every game through the NBA Finals.