SportsFormulator uses our proprietary formulator to provide data driven NBA predictions for every game on the board. Now we have first and second half predictions!
We’ve crunched the numbers, analyzed the data and forecasted every game in the NBA tonight so you don’t have to do anything but bet and win.
If you need predicted NBA scores for tonight, we have them for every game.
NBA Preview – February 27, 2022
- 8 games tonight in the National Basketball Association
- The Charlotte Hornets have the highest predicted win probability tonight
- Warriors vs. Mavs is the closest prediction tonight
- Rockets vs. Clippers is the highest predicted total of the night
- Hornets vs. Pistons is the lowest predicted total of the night
- The Charlotte Hornets are predicted to score the most points tonight
- The Detroit Pistons are predicted to score the fewest points tonight
Sign up for Free NBA picks, predictions and more by email or text from SportsFormulator
Tonight’s NBA Schedule
This is the line-up for tonight’s NBA action:
- Philadelphia 76ers at New York Knicks
- Utah Jazz at Phoenix Suns
- Boston Celtics at Indiana Pacers
- Detroit Pistons at Charlotte Hornets
- Los Angeles Clippers at Houston Rockets
- Dallas Mavericks at Golden State Warriors
- Denver Nuggets at Portland Trail Blazers
- New Orleans Pelicans at Los Angeles Lakers
SportsFormulator provides NBA predicted scores using our proprietary formulator for each NBA game tonight February 27, 2022.
Our data driven NBA predictions giving you a predicted win percentage and score. Use our NBA predictions to win your NBA bets tonight whether you are betting the NBA point spread, money line or total.
NBA Predictions – February 27, 2022:
|New York Knicks||42.5%||54||51||105|
|Los Angeles Clippers||68.5%||57||58||114|
|Golden State Warriors||47.2%||55||52||107|
|Portland Trail Blazers||34.2%||53||53||106|
|New Orleans Pelicans||44.7%||53||55||108|
|Los Angeles Lakers||55.3%||53||57||111|
Let’s win betting NBA basketball tonight with data driven NBA predictions!
Check back daily to get our NBA predictions all season long as we predicted every game through the NBA Finals.