SportsFormulator uses our proprietary formulator to provide data driven NBA predictions for every game on the board. Now we have first and second half predictions!
We’ve crunched the numbers, analyzed the data and forecasted every game in the NBA tonight so you don’t have to do anything but bet and win.
If you need predicted NBA scores for tonight, we have them for every game.
NBA Preview – February 28, 2022
- 7 games tonight in the National Basketball Association
- The have the highest predicted win probability tonight
- Thunder vs. Kings is the closest prediction tonight
- Bucks vs. Hornets is the highest predicted total of the night
- Magic vs. Pacers is the lowest predicted total of the night
- The Milwaukee Bucks are predicted to score the most points tonight
- The Chicago Bulls are predicted to score the fewest points tonight
Sign up for Free NBA picks, predictions and more by email or text from SportsFormulator
Tonight’s NBA Schedule
This is the line-up for tonight’s NBA action:
- Minnesota Timberwolves at Cleveland Cavs
- Indiana Pacers at Orlando Magic
- Toronto Raptors at Brooklyn Nets
- Chicago Bulls at Miami Heat
- San Antonio Spurs at Memphis Grizzlies
- Charlotte Hornets at Milwaukee Bucks
- Sacramento Kings at Oklahoma City Thunder
SportsFormulator provides NBA predicted scores using our proprietary formulator for each NBA game tonight February 28, 2022.
Our data driven NBA predictions giving you a predicted win percentage and score. Use our NBA predictions to win your NBA bets tonight whether you are betting the NBA point spread, money line or total.
NBA Predictions – February 28, 2022:
|San Antonio Spurs||43.0%||56||53||109|
|Oklahoma City Thunder||49.6%||54||54||108|
Let’s win betting NBA basketball tonight with data driven NBA predictions!
Check back daily to get our NBA predictions all season long as we predicted every game through the NBA Finals.