SportsFormulator uses our proprietary formulator to provide data driven NBA predictions for every game on the board. Now we have first and second half predictions!
We’ve crunched the numbers, analyzed the data and forecasted every game in the NBA tonight so you don’t have to do anything but bet and win.
If you need predicted NBA scores for tonight, we have them for every game.
NBA Preview – March 20, 2022
- 9 games tonight in the National Basketball Association
- The have the highest predicted win probability tonight
- 76ers vs. Raptors is the closest prediction tonight
- Rockets vs. Grizzlies is the highest predicted total of the night
- Magic vs. Thunder is the lowest predicted total of the night
- The Memphis Grizzlies are predicted to score the most points tonight
- The Sacramento Kings are predicted to score the fewest points tonight
Sign up for Free NBA picks, predictions and more by email or text from SportsFormulator
Tonight’s NBA Schedule
This is the line-up for tonight’s NBA action:
- Portland Trail Blazers at Indiana Pacers
- Memphis Grizzlies at Houston Rockets
- New Orleans Pelicans at Atlanta Hawks
- Oklahoma City Thunder at Orlando Magic
- Phoenix Suns at Sacramento Kings
- Utah Jazz at New York Knicks
- Boston Celtics at Denver Nuggets
- Toronto Raptors at Philadelphia 76ers
- San Antonio Spurs at Golden State Warriors
SportsFormulator provides NBA predicted scores using our proprietary formulator for each NBA game tonight March 20, 2022.
Our data driven NBA predictions giving you a predicted win percentage and score. Use our NBA predictions to win your NBA bets tonight whether you are betting the NBA point spread, money line or total.
NBA Predictions – March 20, 2022:
|Portland Trail Blazers||45.4%||57||53||110|
|New Orleans Pelicans||42.1%||53||55||108|
|Oklahoma City Thunder||46.5%||54||52||105|
|New York Knicks||33.9%||51||53||104|
|San Antonio Spurs||46.5%||56||52||108|
|Golden State Warriors||53.5%||56||54||109|
Let’s win betting NBA basketball tonight with data driven NBA predictions!
Check back daily to get our NBA predictions all season long as we predicted every game through the NBA Finals.