SportsFormulator uses our proprietary formulator to provide data driven NBA predictions for every game on the board. Now we have first and second half predictions!
We’ve crunched the numbers, analyzed the data and forecasted every game in the NBA tonight so you don’t have to do anything but bet and win.
If you need predicted NBA scores for tonight, we have them for every game.
NBA Preview – March 21, 2022
- 9 games tonight in the National Basketball Association
- The Boston Celtics have the highest predicted win probability tonight
- Bulls vs. Raptors is the closest prediction tonight
- Rockets vs. Wizards is the highest predicted total of the night
- Thunder vs. Celtics is the lowest predicted total of the night
- The Washington Wizards are predicted to score the most points tonight
- The Oklahoma City Thunder are predicted to score the fewest points tonight
Sign up for Free NBA picks, predictions and more by email or text from SportsFormulator
Tonight’s NBA Schedule
This is the line-up for tonight’s NBA action:
- New Orleans Pelicans at Charlotte Hornets
- Los Angeles Lakers at Cleveland Cavaliers
- Portland Trail Blazers at Detroit Pistons
- Miami Heat at Philadelphia 76ers
- Utah Jazz at Brooklyn Nets
- Toronto Raptors at Chicago Bulls
- Washington Wizards at Houston Rockets
- Boston Celtics at Oklahoma City Thunder
- Minnesota Timberwolves at Dallas Mavericks
SportsFormulator provides NBA predicted scores using our proprietary formulator for each NBA game tonight March 21, 2022.
Our data driven NBA predictions giving you a predicted win percentage and score. Use our NBA predictions to win your NBA bets tonight whether you are betting the NBA point spread, money line or total.
NBA Predictions – March 21, 2022:
|New Orleans Pelicans||39.9%||53||54||107|
|Los Angeles Lakers||38.8%||53||51||104|
|Portland Trail Blazers||63.6%||57||54||111|
|Oklahoma City Thunder||18.5%||48||50||98|
Let’s win betting NBA basketball tonight with data driven NBA predictions!
Check back daily to get our NBA predictions all season long as we predicted every game through the NBA Finals.