SportsFormulator uses our proprietary formulator to provide data driven NBA predictions for every game on the board.
We’ve crunched the numbers, analyzed the data and forecasted every game in the NBA tonight so you don’t have to do anything but bet and win.
If you need predicted NBA scores for tonight, we have them for every game.
NBA Preview – November 10, 2019
- 8 games tonight in the National Basketball Association
- The Milwaukee Bucks have the highest predicted win probability tonight
- Magic vs. Pacers is the closest prediction tonight
- Trail Blazers vs. Hawks is the highest predicted total of the night
- Magic vs. Pacers is the lowest predicted total of the night
- The Milwaukee Bucks are predicted to score the most points tonight
- The Oklahoma City Thunder are predicted to score the fewest points tonight
Sign up for Free NBA picks, predictions and more by email or text from SportsFormulator
Tonight’s NBA Schedule
This is the line-up for tonight’s NBA action:
|Denver Nuggets||at||Minnesota Timberwolves|
|Indiana Pacers||at||Orlando Magic|
|Charlotte Hornets||at||Philadelphia 76ers|
|Milwaukee Bucks||at||Oklahoma City Thunder|
|Cleveland Cavaliers||at||New York Knicks|
|Brooklyn Nets||at||Phoenix Suns|
|Atlanta Hawks||at||Portland Trail Blazers|
|Toronto Raptors||at||Los Angeles Lakers|
SportsFormulator provides NBA predicted scores using our proprietary formulator for each NBA game tonight November , 2019.
Our data driven NBA predictions giving you a predicted win percentage and score. Use our NBA predictions to win your NBA bets tonight whether you are betting the NBA point spread, money line or total.
NBA Predictions – November 10, 2019:
|TEAM||WIN %||SCORE||VEGAS ODDS|
|Oklahoma City Thunder||20%||107||NBA|
|New York Knicks||56%||111||NBA|
|Portland Trail Blazers||63%||117||NBA|
|Los Angeles Lakers||55%||111||NBA|
Need NBA winners? Get tonight’s NBA best bets in the Pick Shop!
Let’s win betting NBA basketball tonight with data driven NBA predictions!
Check back daily to get our NBA predictions all season long as we predicted every game through the NBA Finals.