SportsFormulator uses our proprietary formulator to provide data driven NHL predictions for every game on the board.
We’ve crunched the numbers, analyzed the data and forecasted every game in the NHL tonight so you don’t have to do anything but bet and win.
If you need predicted NHL scores for tonight, we have them for every game.
NHL Preview – November 10, 2019
- 7 games on the ice tonight in the NHL
- The Toronto Maple Leafs have the highest predicted win probability tonight
- Rangers vs. Panthers is the closest prediction tonight
- Blackhawks vs. Maple Leafs is the highest predicted total of the night
- Jets vs. Stars is the lowest predicted total of the night
- The predicted Grand Salami is 42.5 total goals scored tonight
- The Dallas Stars are predicted to score the fewest goals tonight
- The Toronto Maple Leafs are predicted to score the most goals tonight
Sign up for Free NHL picks, predictions and more by email or text from SportsFormulator
Tonight’s NHL Schedule
This is the line-up for tonight’s hockey:
|Edmonton Oilers||at||Anaheim Ducks|
|Philadelphia Flyers||at||Boston Bruins|
|Toronto Maple Leafs||at||Chicago Blackhawks|
|Vegas Golden Knights||at||Detroit Red Wings|
|Florida Panthers||at||New York Rangers|
|New Jersey Devils||at||Vancouver Canucks|
|Dallas Stars||at||Winnipeg Jets|
SportsFormulator provides predicted NHL scores using our proprietary formula for each NHL game tonight November 10, 2019.
Our data driven NHL predictions giving you a predicted win percentage and score. Use our NHL predictions to win your NHL bets tonight whether you are betting the NHL money line, Over/Under or Grand Salami.
NHL Predictions – November 10, 2019:
|TEAM||WIN %||SCORE||VEGAS ODDS|
|Toronto Maple Leafs||65%||4||Bet|
|Vegas Golden Knights||59%||4||Bet|
|Detroit Red Wings||41%||3||NHL|
|New York Rangers||50%||4||NHL|
|New Jersey Devils||41%||3||Bet|
Need winners? Get tonight’s best bets in the Pick Shop!
Let’s win betting hockey tonight with data driven NHL predictions!
Check back daily to get our NHL predictions all season long as we predict every NHL game through the Stanley Cup Finals.