SportsFormulator uses our proprietary formulator to provide data driven NBA predictions for every game tonight. We’ve crunched the numbers, analyzed the data and forecasted every game in the NBA tonight so you don’t have to do anything but bet and win.
NBA Overview – November 4, 2018
- 7 games tonight in the National Basketball Association
- LeBron vs. Kawhi in LA!
- Sacramento Kings at Milwaukee Bucks is the lowest predicted score
- Minnesota Timberwolves at Portland Trail Blazers is the closest predicted score
- The Washington Wizards have the highest predicted win probability
- Denver Nuggets at Cleveland Cavs is the highest predicted score
- The Philadelphia 76ers are the predicted highest scoring team
- The Orlando Magic are the predicted lowest scoring team
We provide data driven predicted scores using our proprietary formulator for each game tonight November 3, 2018 giving you a predicted win percentage and score. So use our NBA predictions to win your NBA bets tonight whether you are betting the point spread or total.
Get our free data driven NBA predictions for tonight’s games including:
- Philadelphia 76ers at Brooklyn Nets
- Toronto Raptors at Los Angeles Lakers
- Sacramento Kings at Milwaukee Bucks
- Memphis Grizzlies at Phoenix Suns
- Minnesota Timberwolves at Portland Trail Blazers
- Orlando Magic at San Antonio Spurs
- New York Knicks at Washington Wizards
Get NBA Best Bets and more from SportsFormulator by Email or Text
NBA Predictions for November 4, 2018:
|TEAM||WIN %||SCORE||VEGAS LINE|
|Brooklyn Nets||32%||104||NBA Now|
|Los Angeles Lakers||35%||106||NBA Now|
|Milwaukee Bucks||67%||107||NBA Now|
|Phoenix Suns||29%||102||NBA Now|
|Portland Trail Blazers||56%||107||NBA Now|
|San Antonio Spurs||73%||109||NBA Now|
|New York Knicks||30%||103||Bet|
|Washington Wizards||70%||110||NBA Now|
Access data driven NBA predictions daily all season long.