NHL Overview – November 4, 2018
- 3 games on the ice tonight in the NHL!
- The Tampa Bay Lightning have the highest predicted win probability tonight
- Columbus Blue Jackets at Anaheim Ducks are the closest prediction of the night
- are predicted to score the most goals tonight
- are predicted to score the fewest goals tonight
- The predicted Grand Salami is 19.9 total goals scored tonight
We have NHL predictions for every game on the board today, November , 2018. SportsFormulator uses our proprietary formula to predict the outcome of every NHL game all season including a predicted score and win probability for each team. We’ve crunched the numbers, analyzed the data and forecasted every game tonight on the ice.
Get our data driven NHL predictions for all of tonight’s games including:
- Anaheim Ducks vs. Columbus Blue Jackets
- New York Rangers vs. Buffalo Sabres
- Ottawa Senators vs. Tampa Bay Lightning
Get Free NHL picks, predictions and more by email or text from SportsFormulator
NHL Predictions for November 4, 2018:
|TEAM||WIN %||SCORE||VEGAS ODDS|
|Columbus Blue Jackets||47%||3||Bet|
|Anaheim Ducks||53%||4||NHL Now|
|New York Rangers||53%||4||NHL Now|
|Tampa Bay Lightning||79%||5||Bet|
|Ottawa Senators||21%||1||NHL Now|
Check back daily to get our NHL predictions all season long. Let’s win betting NHL hockey tonight!