NBA Overview – October 16, 2018
- It’s NBA Opening Night!
- Watch tonight’s doubleheader on TNT beginning at 8 PM ET.
- The two time defending NBA Champion Warriors again open up at home against a Western Conference contender.
- Celtics and Sixers face-off in the race to become the new Beast of the East with LeBron now gone to LA.
NBA predictions for every game on the board. Using our proprietary formula, we provide you predicted scores for each game tonight October 16, 2018.
The Warriors again get their rings at home against a hungry team. Last year, the Rockets ruined ring night at Oracle Arena with an upset. Can the Warriors fend off the Thunder? It’s Kevin Durant vs. Russell Westbrook and his former teammates in OKC. With Paul George resigning, the Thunder are ready to challenge the Warriors.
The Celtics knocked the Sixers out of the 2018 NBA Playoffs in five games. They welcome Gordon Hayward back from his opening night injury last season in his first game as a Boston Celtic. Kyrie Irving’s back from an injury that sideline him from the playoffs last season.
Get our free data driven NBA predictions for both of tonight’s games including:
- Boston Celtics vs. Philadelphia 76ers at TD Garden (The Celtics beat the Sixers in the regular season last year 108-97 at TD Garden but lost 89-80 also)
- Golden State Warriors vs. Oklahoma City Thunder at Oracle Arena (Golden State and OKC split at Oracle last season. The Thunder won 125-105 while the Warriors won 112-80)
Get NBA Best Bets and more from SportsFormulator by Email or Text
NBA Predictions for October 16, 2018:
|TEAM||WIN %||SCORE||VEGAS LINE|
|Boston Celtics||59%||107||Latest Odds|
|Oklahoma City Thunder||37%||105||Access|
|Golden State Warriors||63%||110||Latest Odds|