NBA Overview – October 18, 2018
- 3 games tonight in the Association
- LeBron’s debut with the Lakers
- Watch tonight’s doubleheader (Sixers vs. Bulls and Blazers vs. Lakerss) on TNT beginning at 8 PM ET.
- Heat at Wizards is closest predicted match-up and lowest predicted score
- Sixers have the highest predicted win probability
- Lakers at Blazers is the highest predicted score
NBA predictions for every game on the board. Using our proprietary formula, we provide you data driven predicted scores for each game tonight October 18, 2018 giving you a predicted win percentage and score. Two closely predicted NBA games tonight while one should be lopsided.
It’s the night LA has been waiting for as LeBron James makes his NBA debut with the Lakers against Damian Lillard and crew in Portland.
The Sixers look to rebound from their opening night loss in Boston as they host the Bulls in Philadelphia.
The Wizards host the Heat in Washington as Miami is playing a back-to-back on the road. Should be a good battle between these two Eastern Conference Playoff contenders.
Get our free data driven NBA predictions for tonight’s games including:
- Chicago Bulls at Philadelphia 76ers
- Los Angeles Lakers at Portland Trail Blazers
- Miami Heat at Washington Wizards
Get NBA Best Bets and more from SportsFormulator by Email or Text
NBA Predictions for October 18, 2018:
|TEAM||WIN %||SCORE||VEGAS LINE|
|Philadelphia 76ers||86%||114||Latest Odds|
|Los Angeles Lakers||44%||107||Access|
|Portland Trail Blazers||56%||109||Latest Odds|
|Washington Wizards||53%||106||Latest Odds|