by Matt Fischer
I had a little worry last week as Houston hung tough but the Pittsburgh Steelers prevailed 28-21 to keep up 3-0 with NFL survivor pool picks this season!
Sign up for Free NFL picks, predictions and more by email or text from SportsFormulator
NFL Survivor Pool Pick Strategy
There are simple steps to cut down your potential picks for your NFL survivor pool. Follow the strategy below to make your week 4 NFL Survivor Pool pick or eliminator pool.
Confidence Pool Picks
My week 4 confidence pool picks. These are based on most confident (15) to least confident (1). Titans vs. Steelers is postponed that’s why we only have 15 games this week.
- 15 – Los Angeles Rams (against New York Giants) – The Giants couldn’t beat the 49ers who were playing without half their team last week. This one gets ugly.
- 14 – Baltimore Ravens (at Washington) – The team in Washington is terrible. The Ravens got demolished on Monday Night Football so I look for them to pour it on an overmatched Washington team.
- 13 – Tampa Bay Bucs (against Los Angeles Chargers) – Brady will face a tough pass rush in the Chargers. I think his defense though is the difference in this game.
- 12 – Kansas City Chiefs (against New England Patriots) – Russell Wilson shreded the Pats. Patrick Mahomes and Co. put 40 on the Pats again.
- 11 – Seattle Seahawks (at Miami Dolphins) – Speaking of Russell Wilson, he takes his 2020 NFL MVP campaign on the road. I could see this going the Dolphins way early before Wilson rallies the Hawks for a road win.
- 10 – Houston Texans (against Minnesota Vikings) – Finally a team not in the NFL top 5 for the Texans. I think Watson shines in getting the Texans in the win column.
- 9 – Green Bay Packers (against Atlanta Falcons) – The Packers will shine in prime time again against a desperate Falcons team. Atlanta should put forth a great effort but they’ve shown they don’t have what it takes to close out games so I’ll trust Aaron Rodgers at Lambeau.
- 8 – Buffalo Bills (at Las Vegas Raiders) – Buffalo is just a better team. They got a break to beat the Rams this week. I don’t expect this one to be decided in the final seconds.
- 7 – San Francisco 49ers (against Philadelphia Eagles) – Desperate times in Philadelphia. I can’t trust the Eagles who chose to play for a tie instead of trying to win last Sunday. That was just pathetic. The 49ers are beat up or I’d say this is for sure a double digit beatdown.
- 6 – Dallas Cowboys (against Cleveland Browns) – Should be a lot of points here. I’ll take Dak to pull out a W over Baker.
- 5 – Arizona Cardinals (at Carolina Panthers) – Kyler Murray will be tested. He needs to show that he’s ready to make the Cardinals a playoff team. He can’t overlook this game.
- 4 – Cincinnati Bengals (against Jacksonville Jaguars) – I look for Joe Burrow to keep making progress weekly. I think he gets the Bengals to win one after the tie last week.
- 3 – Chicago Bears (against Indianapolis Colts) – The Bears are the comeback kids. They’ve rallied to win late in games to get to 3-0. Now that they’re committed to Nick Foles I expect them to come out with more confidence and edge the visiting Colts.
- 2 – New Orleans Saints (at Detroit Lions) – This is a big game for both teams. The Lions won on the road last week and know they can turn their season around with a win at home. The Saints have lost two in a row and a loss here makes them hit the panic button. I think they’ll pull it out but this game could go either way.
- 1 – New York Jets (against Denver Broncos) – The Broncos are starting their third QB of the season already here in week 4. This is a coin flip game so I’ll take the home team with 0 faith.
Week 4 NFL Survivor Pool Pick: Los Angeles Rams
More NFL Info:
Get our weekly NFL Survivor Pool Picks all season.