SportsFormulator uses our proprietary formulator to provide data driven NHL playoff predictions for every game on the board. We’ve crunched the numbers, analyzed the data and forecasted every game in the NHL tonight so you don’t have to do anything but bet and win.
The road to the Stanley Cup is underway!
NHL Playoffs Overview – April , 2019
- 2 games on the ice tonight in the NHL Playoffs as round 2 begins
- In the Eastern Conference Playoffs, Boston hosts Columbus. The Bruins won game 7 to advance while the Blue Jackets swept the top seed Lightning. Does Columbus come in cold? Does Boston have momentum from game 7?
- In the Western Conference, the Blues and Stars college in St. Louis for game 1 of their series. The Blues finished off the Jets in 6 games while the Stars eliminated the Predators in 6 as well. Who starts their Stanley Cup Playoffs second round series with a win?
Tonight’s NHL Playoffs Schedule
This is the line-up for tonight’s playoff hockey:
- Columbus Blue Jackets at Boston Bruins
- Dallas Stars at St. Louis Blues
SportsFormulator provides NHL predicted scores using our proprietary formulator for each NHL playoff game tonight April 25, 2019. Our data driven NHL predictions giving you a predicted win percentage and score. Use our NHL predictions to win your NHL bets tonight whether you are betting the NHL money line or total number of goals scored.
NHL Playoff Predictions – April 25, 2019:
|TEAM||WIN %||SCORE||VEGAS ODDS|
|Columbus Blue Jackets||51%||4||Bet|
|St. Louis Blues||50%||3||NHL|
Sign up for Free NHL picks, predictions and more by email or text from SportsFormulator
Need winners? Get tonight’s best bets in the Pick Shop!