SportsFormulator uses our proprietary formulator to provide data driven NHL predictions for every game on the board.
We’ve crunched the numbers, analyzed the data and forecasted every game in the NHL tonight so you don’t have to do anything but bet and win.
If you need predicted NHL scores for tonight, we have them for every game.
NHL Preview – November 1, 2019
- 8 games on the ice tonight in the NHL
- The Tampa Bay Lightning have the highest predicted win probability tonight
- Devils vs. Flyers is the closest prediction tonight
- Sharks vs. Jets is the highest predicted total of the night
- Avalanche vs. Stars is the lowest predicted total of the night
- The predicted Grand Salami is 46.8 total goals scored tonight
- The New York Islanders are predicted to score the fewest goals tonight
- The Tampa Bay Lightning are predicted to score the most goals tonight
Sign up for Free NHL picks, predictions and more by email or text from SportsFormulator
Tonight’s NHL Schedule
This is the line-up for tonight’s hockey:
|Vancouver Canucks||at||Anaheim Ducks|
|Detroit Red Wings||at||Carolina Hurricanes|
|Dallas Stars||at||Colorado Avalanche|
|Philadelphia Flyers||at||New Jersey Devils|
|Tampa Bay Lightning||at||New York Islanders|
|Winnipeg Jets||at||San Jose Sharks|
|Columbus Blue Jackets||at||St. Louis Blues|
|Buffalo Sabres||at||Washington Capitals|
SportsFormulator provides predicted NHL scores using our proprietary formula for each NHL game tonight November 1, 2019.
Our data driven NHL predictions giving you a predicted win percentage and score. Use our NHL predictions to win your NHL bets tonight whether you are betting the NHL money line, Over/Under or Grand Salami.
NHL Predictions – November 1, 2019:
|TEAM||WIN %||SCORE||VEGAS ODDS|
|Detroit Red Wings||39%||3||Bet|
|New Jersey Devils||50%||4||NHL|
|Tampa Bay Lightning||65%||3||Bet|
|New York Islanders||35%||2||NHL|
|San Jose Sharks||54%||4||NHL|
|Columbus Blue Jackets||62%||4||Bet|
|St. Louis Blues||38%||3||NHL|
Need winners? Get tonight’s best bets in the Pick Shop!
Let’s win betting hockey tonight with data driven NHL predictions!
Check back daily to get our NHL predictions all season long as we predict every NHL game through the Stanley Cup Finals.