by Matt Fischer
3-2 to start the season so we’re off to a profitable start cashing 60% of our tickets. The two we got wrong were embarrassingly wrong with the Steelers and Giants just getting demolished. The Ravens -9.5, Titans/Saints Under 42.5 and Packers moneyline were all solid wins so let’s keep the winning weekends going!
Sign up for Free NFL picks, predictions and more by email or text from SportsFormulator
Week 2 NFL vBest Bets
- Packers +1.5 (at Falcons) – Bijan Robinson is a problem for the Packers but I expect them to load up the box and force Desmond Ridder to throw the ball. Will Ridder throw over 10 yards down the field? It’s hard for me to back a team with a QB that doesn’t seem to want to throw the ball down the field. I’m going to ride with Matt LaFleur to again put Jordan Love in position to maximize his skills and the Packers to start 2-0.
- Cowboys -9 (against Jets) – What a rollercoast Monday night was for the Jets! Aaron Rodgers goes down early and then rally to win on a punt return TD in OT! I think with a short week and head on the road to a good defense, this is a blowout. I don’t expect the Cowboys to beat a New York team by 40 two weeks in a row but they’ll win by double digits.
- Chiefs -3 (at Jaguars) – Chris Jones is back and Travis Kelce is expected to play. I just can’t see the Chiefs starting the year 0-2 so KC wins on the road.
- Bucs -2.5 (against Bears) – Baker Mayfield had a solid game leading the Bucs to an upset win in Minnesota last Sunday. The Bears just aren’t a good football team. I’ll take the Bucs to win by 3 or more.
- Panthers/Saints UNDER 39.5 – Both teams bring in good defense and the opposition doesn’t have a lot of playmakers to challenge them. Bryce Young was 2 of 10 throwing the ball 10 yards or more last week. I’m not sure the winner of this game gets close to 20 points.
Let’s keep winning this season!
More NFL Info:
- NFL Predictions
- NFL Survivor Pool Picks
- NFL Power Rankings
- Bet NFL Now
- Win $100,000 betting NFL this season in the MyBookie SuperContest
Let’s win betting NFL football now with data driven NFL week predictions! Check back all season long to get our NFL predictions as we predict every game through the Super Bowl.