SportsFormulator uses our proprietary formulator to provide data driven NBA predictions for every game on the board. We’re debuting our new NBA first and second half predictions in addition to the game total as the NBA returns from the All-Star Break.
We’ve crunched the numbers, analyzed the data and forecasted every game in the NBA tonight so you don’t have to do anything but bet and win.
If you need predicted NBA scores for tonight, we have them for every game.
NBA Preview – February 24, 2022
- 7 games tonight in the National Basketball Association
- The Phoenix Suns have the highest predicted win probability tonight
- Bulls vs. Hawks is the closest prediction tonight
- Bulls vs. Hawks is the highest predicted total of the night
- Pistons vs. Cavs is the lowest predicted total of the night
- The Phoenix Suns are predicted to score the most points tonight
- The Oklahoma City Thunder are predicted to score the fewest points tonight
Sign up for Free NBA picks, predictions and more by email or text from SportsFormulator
Tonight’s NBA Schedule
This is the line-up for tonight’s NBA action:
- Cleveland Cavaliers at Detroit Pistons
- Boston Celtics at Brooklyn Nets
- Atlanta Hawks at Chicago Bulls
- Memphis Grizzlies at Minnesota Timberwolves
- Phoenix Suns at Oklahoma City Thunder
- Golden State Warriors at Portland Trail Blazers
- Denver Nuggets at Sacramento Kings
SportsFormulator provides NBA predicted scores using our proprietary formulator for each NBA game tonight February 24, 2022.
Our data driven NBA predictions giving you a predicted win percentage and score. Use our NBA predictions to win your NBA bets tonight whether you are betting the NBA point spread, money line or total.
NBA Predictions – February 24, 2022:
|Oklahoma City Thunder||15.7%||49||50||99|
|Golden State Warriors||68.7%||57||56||113|
|Portland Trail Blazers||31.3%||53||51||104|
Let’s win betting NBA basketball tonight with data driven NBA predictions!
Check back daily to get our NBA predictions all season long as we predicted every game through the NBA Finals.